There are two ways to add a calendar to Woven:
- Indirectly by adding a secondary Gmail, G Suite, or Office 365 account.
- Directly by adding the calendar to one of the accounts you associated with your Woven account.
Method 1: Add a secondary Gmail, G Suite, or Office 365
To add a new Gmail, G Suite, or Office 365 account to your Woven account, see:
After the initial setup, Woven will recognize all the calendars under the new secondary account and will display them just like the calendars of your primary Google account. The calendars that come from secondary accounts can also be used in other Woven features such as My Time.
Method 2: Add a new calendar to one of the Google accounts associated with your Woven account
Woven shows all of the calendars that your Google account has access to.
This typically means you can add any calendar in your organization (if the Google account in question is a G Suite account).
You can also add calendars shared with you, even if they do not belong to your organization (Most personal Gmail calendars will fall under this, for example).
To add a calendar to one of the Google accounts associated with your Woven account, visit https://calendar.google.com while logged into that account and add the calendar via the left-side bar (See the screenshot below).
After a calendar is added this way to a Google account, it might take a few minutes for it to show up inside Woven.
If you don't have access to the calendar you want to add but have access to the Google account that owns the calendar, you will first need to share that calendar:
- Open the Calendar Settings screen, and select the calendar you'd like to share in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to "Share with specific people", and click "Add people".
- Type in one of the Google account email addressed associated with your Woven account.
- If you'd like to also edit events on this calendar from Woven, select "Make changes to events" under Permissions.
More details on sharing calendars can be found on the Google Calendar support site.