One neat thing about Woven on the web is that you can set the address bar to show any number of days at a time (up to 50), or any particular time period. Most people seem ok with a 7-day week, but there are always exceptions:
- A Beatles fan might want to show an 8-day week, so they could enter: https://woven.com/app?period=8&view=std
- To show a calendar celebrating the 12 days of Christmas, visit https://woven.com/app?period=12&start=2019-12-25 (or for a 2019 interactive Advent calendar, visit https://woven.com/app?period=24&start=2019-12-01
- You can track your Ramadan activities next year at https://woven.com/app?period=31&start=2020-04-23
- A calendar documenting the phases of the moon could show 30 days at a time: https://woven.com/app?period=30 (but would need to be adjusted every two months due to the 29.5 day lunar cycle 🤷♀️)
- French history buffs might want to view their 10-day "décades" like this: https://woven.com/app?period=10
- While Star Wars fans can approximate the Galactic Standard Calendar's 5-day week with this view: https://woven.com/app?period=5
- Or show all the things you need to do in the 10 work days (M-F) leading up to your product launch: https://woven.com/app?hide_wkend=1&period=14&start=2019-11-25
To create your own custom calendar view in Woven, add (or change) "period=" in the address bar to the number of days you want to show. To start the view on a specific date, change "start=" to that date (format: YYYY-MM-DD).
Bookmark that link if you want to save or share it with other Woven users; if you navigate away (e.g. to the week or month views) it will return to the normal state.
What calendar views would you like to see in Woven? Let us know at email@example.com!