Open Invite is a new way to schedule that lets people add themselves to your event. This feature is useful for any event with an audience -- such as webinars, community meetings, online classes, seminars, training sessions and more.
Why use Open Invite?
Open Invite lets you send invitations to your event without manually adding people yourself. You also won't need any third-party app to register people for your event.
How to use Open Invite
- Create and schedule event.
- Once your event is ready, you'll see a new module called Open Invite. Select the Open Invite button.
- Enter your invitation text.
- If you like, you can also limit the number of participants and add a cutoff time for signups.
- Share the link with people in any way you like (common ways are by email, social channels, or SMS).
- Your recipients can then add themselves and register for your event.
Tips for sharing your Open Invite link
Open Invite is useful whenever you want to connect with an audience or group of people whose contact information you may not readily have access to.
Here are some ways to get the most out of Open Invite:
- Add your Open Invite link to your Facebook post, LinkedIn post, or blog article. For example, if you are talking about your webinar on social media, you can ask people to register right from your post.
- Use your link on your website or in recurring digital ads. For example, if you are sharing a class or event that occurs on a regular basis, Open Invite allows people to register at their leisure-- and you won't need to update the link all the time.
- Don't worry about overbooking -- if your event is full and someone tries to register, they will see a message that the event is no longer open. You can also edit your event before its start time to increase the number of people that can attend.
If you have any questions or encounter a problem using Woven, please send an email to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.