Woven can show all of the calendars that your Google account has access to. To add a calendar to Woven, first share it with the Google account you used to sign up with.
- Sign into Google Calendar on a desktop computer using the account that manages the calendar you'd like to add.
- Open the Calendar Settings screen, and select the calendar you'd like to share in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to "Share with specific people", and click "Add people"
- Type in the Google account email address you used to sign up with Woven.
- If you'd like to also edit events on this calendar from Woven, select "Make changes to events" under Permissions.
More details on sharing calendars can be found on the Google Calendar support site.
Office 365 and other platforms are coming soon. Sign up here to be notified when they're ready.